So today, Robby and I drove around doing his visits to sales agents. Emeli used to come with us, but hates just driving around in the back seat. So she stays home most of the time. She had this idea about getting a hair cut, so she was desperately trying to find someone to take her. Brett ended up taking her and then he had to go into work. She looks really cute with her new hair cut. They cut her bangs, so you can see her eyes more, which I like. But, I am a mom. I like seeing my daughter's eyes. I don't like it when girls hide behind bangs.
We went to the pet shop where Robby bought Bandit. He is thinking about getting another ferret, I think. This little ferret in the shop was HUGE. He was a very light sable and he was twice the size of Bandit. He was also a very feisty and uncivilized ferret. He bit Robby a few times HARD. He has not been socialized at all. He has lived in pet shops for a year, poor little bugger. The owner of the pet shop was impressed with how much we knew about ferrets and kept saying we needed to take him home with us. No. He would bully Bandit and it would be a pain in the butt to try and socialize a year old ferret.
No comments:
Post a Comment