Strep throat is running amok in Utah. I came home and immediately chucked my scrubs into the wash. I was coughed on by about five people today while swabbing them for strep throat. Out of those five people, three were positive for strep. Yikes!!!
I signed up for Spotify premium tonight. I already love it.
I'm tired and I know I haven't blogged for the last two nights, so I will cut to the chase and answer the questions I did not answer over the last few nights...
Tomorrow I will...only work half a day and then I have all of Wednesday off :D
What was your last major purchase? We purchased my sewing machine at Christmas time and it is a mixed blessing. I have a lot of problems with the bobbin casing and it gives me fits, but I still love it.
My house is a home because...I have two of my four children living with me and I have a husband who I adore. I love our little animals and I love how cozy our home is at night when we are sitting on the couch watching TV. I also love quiet afternoons when Robby is working at his computer at the kitchen table, I am puttering around the kitchen or working on an art project with my ipod playing classic rock in the background. That's my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment