I had today off and it was nice. I woke up this morning with horrific cramps, so I took some Midol and ibuprofen, grabbed a slice of bed and didn't wake up until noon. Midol always makes me sleepy, but at least I don't feel the cramps.
Then Robby and I went out to lunch, the library and to buy Emeli's book she needs for school, oh, and to Walmart to buy Robby's antibiotics because he has an abscess in his mouth from this stupid tooth. He either has to have it pulled ($300) or get a root canal ($900). Grrrr...
So today's question of the day: What are you looking for from life?
Am I supposed to look for something from life? I thought we were born, we try to fulfill the measure of our creation, then we die and hope we were good enough to go to Heaven. But now that someone has asked me what I am looking for...I think I am looking to have a happy life full of wonderful memories, surrounded by the people that I love. That is what I am looking for. I wouldn't mind creating art during all of that, either.
But, right NOW, I am looking to have a cramp free day tomorrow while I am at work. That's what I am looking for. Probably won't happen, but I can hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment