Thursday, January 12, 2012

feeling crappy

So I know I'm coming down with something AGAIN!!! I was warned this would happen and it is happening...grrr. I feel tired, achy, scratchy throat, my back aches (which makes me worried that it is my lungs). I think I am going to be sick. At least I only have to work tomorrow and then have the weekend off again.

Emeli has no school Friday and Monday. What the heck!

Brett cleaned out his bedroom, which is my craft room. It is the room that gets everything dumped into. Brett was slamming around, tossing things and probably threw away a bunch of my crafts without me knowing it. I will probably not even miss them, either. I'm a craft hoarder. I admit it. He was pissy and stomping around. I had to leave with Robby to run errands for his work, so I couldn't help him, which pissed him off even more. Later he texted me and apologized for being so irritated. I forgive him, I guess. :D Now he is BBW working. I will probably be in bed when he gets home.

No comments: