Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday :D

I love Fridays. I love working on a Friday, knowing that I have two days off. Today I followed an intern, so I only had to help with 4 patients. I like that. The last patient was kind of an interesting case. On the schedule, it said his reason for coming in was that he had "questions about intercourse". That got my attention! It turns out that he has been married for 3 weeks. He brought his wife in to talk to the doctor because he is having anxiety about "performing". I blame his parents for making him fear being carnal and sensual. Someone must have told him that he is not allowed to have lustful thoughts and he can't get over that fear even after being married. The doctor and I kind of chuckled that you can't be an expert after just 3 weeks. It takes a little practice. It was still kind of embarrassing and everyone was just kind of giggling about it.

Today's question: How much did you spend the last time you went grocery shopping? $125. We go through milk like there is NO tomorrow. We do NOT take Emeli with us when we shop because she can always find something else to toss in the cart. I like to take Robby so that he can see how much food costs and then he can't complain when he sees how much I have spent.

Now I am going to bed.

No comments: