Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to the routine again...

I always hate the time right after the holidays and before New Year's. It's kind of like a limbo where life is almost back to normal, but it's not.

It was SO hard to get out of bed today. I have been able to sleep in for the last nine days and I have enjoyed that so much. I wouldn't change out of pajamas until around 10am, which I love. Some mornings, I slept until 11am, which I don't ever get to do. It was wonderful.

Christmas was nice, but dramatic. I will not waste space elaborating on the drama of it all. Let's just say, I could have done without it. But it was so nice to see the boys again and to have all my kids together again.

I love my kids and enjoyed being with them for the holidays. It is nice to have a husband who buys jewelry for me for every occasion. I love that!

I wrote a letter to Roberto's mom telling her about the kids and I. I enjoyed writing it and talking about all of us. She is down in South Africa and will probably not meet me for a long time. She worries about Roberto and wants to know he is happy.

Roberto is with the kids for the next two days because he is off work. So he is going to take them to the dollar movies today to see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua". He knows I have NO desire to see that movie and they want to see it. Tomorrow he might take them up to Logan, if the weather cooperates. They will visit with Rachelle and her family. I will miss that and I'm bummed about it.

Nothing much else to report, so I will close. I will try and write soon.

No comments: