Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Break

I am so excited that I have my boys coming to see me for Christmas. Even though Taylor will be with us for just a couple of days, it will be worth it just to see him. I haven't seen him for a year! That is so painful when I think about it.

I will be off work all during the week of Christmas. That is so exciting! I will bake and cook like a mad woman. Freddy has requested all his favorite dinners and Taylor has asked me to make fudge. Roberto's idea of fudge is different than American fudge. I'm sure he'll like this fudge, though. He has such a sweet tooth!!

I'm looking forward to visiting, playing games, listening to their music and just joking around like old times. It will be so nice to be together again. We really miss Taylor and Freddy!!

I am so grateful to be able to be with my kids during the holidays!

No comments: