There isn't much to talk about today.
I had a fight with Emeli last night about her wanting to own "The Dark Knight". She and I have discussed this ad nauseum. I refuse to allow her to see that movie again. Then she pushed to get a Joker shirt. I again said no. I will not allow my daughter to wear a shirt with that evil character on it. I told her that I don't put my foot down on a lot of things. I'm pretty open minded, but this one I feel strongly about.
So last night Brett and I spent the evening at the library. I love going to the library. I wish I had time to read all the books I want to read. I put a bunch of exercise videos on hold. Two of them are hula dancing ones. That would be fun!!
Poor Roberto has to work from noon until 10pm tonight. That's a long day!! He is such a hard worker. He comes home and tells me the saddest stories about the kids there. It breaks my heart.
I was delivering some dinner to Roberto last night and was waiting in the lobby to use their phone to let him know I was there. While there, I heard a woman crying on the phone. She was upset because her step-son was locked up and she was arranging a court date for him. He is 11 years old and has been molesting her 5 year old daughter (his step-sister). She was saying he lives at his mother's house and has been molested and has had a pornography addiction since the age of 8 years old!! That just tore me up. I sat there thinking about my boys and how they would NEVER do that to their sister. It's so sad.
So tonight I am going to go to Spanish Fork High School and do spinning. It's an hour long and it's fast and I'm going to die. I just know it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment