Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday

This weekend has been nice. Today especially. There was stake conference so we did not go. Not only that, we were exhausted. I literally slept all morning. I got up at 10:45 to eat and went back to bed until 1pm. Even then, I could have stayed in bed longer. I just felt guilty for staying in bed so long.

I had a code R last night from 7:30pm until 11:00pm. It was a 3 1/2 hour job and I made some good money. Robby always goes with me and hangs out and does his work. It's nice to have him there. I don't like being alone in the clinic. It kind of freaks me out. We had had a baby shower on Friday, so there was still cake and soda in the fridge.

I'm going to bed and will blog later. It was a nice, lazy Sunday today. My favorite.

No comments: