Wednesday, February 8, 2012

blah...



Robby is at scouts right now. He doesn't like scouts. He says that the uniforms remind him of the Hitler youth in Germany. Not only that, he hates wearing khaki because it reminds him of the army. I have a picture that is so cute. He would NOT be happy if he knew I posted this pic...hahahaha!!!!

Yesterday I felt blah and today I do too. If I didn't know better, I would say it's PMS. But it's not.

I had to go to this stupid training for a program we run at work. It started at 9am and it ended at 1:30pm. It took an hour to get there each way. Pain in the butt. PLUS, it was all stuff that I will never do: set appointment. I don't set appointment. I give shots and take temperatures. Oh well, now I know what to do if I ever need to set up an appointment.

On the way there, I was listening to Taylor's list of best indie songs of 2011 and found a song that I have played all day long to the point where Emeli is laughing at me: "Pumped up Kicks". I love the beat.

We watched "Tron" with Brett last night until 11:30pm and by the time Robby settled down, it was midnight. I lay there thinking about how I will only have 6 1/2 hours of sleep. That's probably why I am crabby and lethargic.

Tomorrow I work in the morning, then I get off at 1ish and then I go back to work the night clinic from 5pm until 9:30. Blah again.

No comments: