We had so much fun at Disneyland. We walked ALL day and ALL night and by the time we got back to our hotel room, our feet were screaming!
We got to Disneyland at 10am and left at 9pm. We started out with a VERY expensive breakfast at IHOP. We only bought one breakfast and two orange juices and the bill was $25! The first ride we went on was Pirates of the Caribbean. That was cute. It had been 20 years since I had gone on that ride. They have added Captain Sparrow to the ride and it's cute. We were really bummed that The Haunted Mansion was closed. So was Small World. We rode on Winnie the Pooh, Snow White, and a few other kids' rides. Roberto doesn't do roller coasters and fast rides, so we did a lot of walking, shows and looking in stores. I didn't mind that because I used to be that way, so I totally understand. I have only recently been a roller coaster girl.
I love to people watch at Disneyland. It's hilarious. We took some fun pictures in the shops of each of us trying on different hats. That was fun. Roberto found about fifty cents from seeing random coins on the floors of the shops. I bought an antenna ball for my car.
The first night there, we ate at Carl's Jr and Roberto got food poisoning. It was pretty bad. He was in bed all day while I was in meetings. Then on Thursday, he finally felt okay, but still took it easy just in case.
We had a lot of fun during casino night on Friday night. We played blackjack. My boss tipped our dealer to cheat for us. So we got a ton of tickets to use in the raffle, but I still didn't win anything. Oh well. It was still fun.
It was very sad to come home on Sunday. We had turned the heat down, so the house was freezing! I climbed into bed, turned on the electric blanket and fell asleep! Roberto unpacked a ton of things and finally came to bed. He was freezing too. The temperature in the house was about 50 degrees and felt like it! It wasn't until around the middle of the night that the house finally felt warm.
I had a great time and we want to go there in a couple of years with ALL the kids. That would be fun!
1 comment:
I'd LOVE to go man that'd be awesome
Post a Comment