Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tomorrow is Friday...yeah!

So I figured out that my paycheck will be a little bit bigger than normal because I am being paid for all the time I spent for the company while in CA. That's nice because we always have bills. I wish I made that all the time. It would sure be nice.

I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I have a very laid back boss. He just brought in a dart board today and challenged Heather and I to play. However, he is also a huge perv. EVERY single thing you say he can turn into a sexual statement...grrr.

Lately, I have been running on a mini trampoline. I love doing it. I run to the beat of all these great songs and have a blast doing it. I know Roberto is proud of me for keeping to it. My goal is to become a svelte, athletic 40-something. I would love to get rid of my tummy!!!

Tonight I get to go to Emeli's school and meet with her teacher. Doing Parent Teacher conferences is almost as fun as getting a crown put on your tooth. I don't know which I would rather do. You get to walk in the hallway exchanging greetings with all these SuperMoms. And in Utah, they all want to look like SuperMoms. It's really annoying. I don't know a lot of people in our ward, so I sometimes see them at the school and they look right through me. I would be hurt if I actually liked these women. But some Mormon women can be the most wenchy women in the world. You would think with the knowledge we have about the worth of a soul, they would be nicer. I have never seen such rude women in my life.

But that gets me to another topic I could go on and on about. There have been times when I have been in the mall or at the grocery store and women have stared me down with the most evil stares. Once I was in Sam's Club with Roberto and this group of four women (all sisters, obviousy) all stared me down in unison, including the mom!!! It was crazy. I just gave them the Arnold stare-down, which we Arnold girls have perfected, right back. The sad thing is they kept it up! We were in line behind them at the service desk, so I was stuck. A part of me wanted to trip them when they walked past me. Just a group trip would have been nice...grrr!

Anyway, I'm done ranting. So I will go to the school, endure the waspy looks and talk to Emeli's teacher. I will glare at the boy who torments her and then leave. My work will have been done...haha

No comments: