so maybe I am going to have to change my goal. That's okay, right? Maybe I can say I will blog at least once a week because this every day thing is NOT happening.
So much has happened in the week that it is hard to update and get everything in without having a huge blog. So here goes:
Tuesday: Day off and spent the day cleaning, walking with Brett, hanging out at a coffee shop with Brett waiting for Game Stop to open so he could inquire into the newest Playstation thingee. While waiting, I discovered The Black Keys, an amazing group with lots of different sounds. So they are now on my iPod. Went on some work errands with Robby.
Wednesday: worked all day. I swear, every time I work all day, there are so many funny adventures at work. That's what I love about my job. Every day is so different.
Thursday: Worked in the morning, went on more work errands with Robby. He is working two jobs now and I don't really like it. He is always tired.
Friday: Worked in the afternoon and then went out to Thai food with Robby. Bought some new shoes (just as good of a high as smoking dope) and then came home and crashed.
Saturday: went to Ryan's dad's funeral. Very emotional and very long. Went to the mall with Emeli to get her some stuff and then went out to dinner at 10pm with the Murdock's. Robby worked from 6am until 10pm. Needless to say, when we got home, he crashed.
Sunday: slept in and just hung around the house.
Right now I am surfing the web and lounging before I have to run some errands and go to work this afternoon. Emeli and Brett are in charge of dinner because Robby is at work right now and when he gets off THAT job,he has to go help Jose dig holes and put up a huge sign for Richmond America. The poor man does not get any rest.
I wanted to punch Emeli on Saturday while we were grocery shopping. She turned to me and said, "Mom, I like it when Robby works two jobs." I gave her my stern, motherly sideways look and said, " I don't. He is gone all the time and he is always tired." Then Emeli realized what she had said and quickly corrected herself, "I don't like that he has to work all the time, but I like that we have a little more money and don't have to be so tight." I just looked at her again. Teenagers...
No comments:
Post a Comment