Saturday we went to Logan to check out Zoe's legs and to see little Liam. Liam is a little doll. D'Jayden was with Jason's parents having a one-on-one time. He is feeling pretty left out, so it was good.
I worked all day Monday and was completely exhausted because the night before our neighbor's music was playing until 12:30am. I was laying in bed seething. I was planning on walking early in the morning at the gym before work. I ended up just walking at lunch instead.
Tuesday was a day off and I went and got my nails done. Robby had given me a gift certificate for Valentine's day, but my nails were all different lengths. So I waited until they were all roughly the same and went. It was wonderful.
Today I worked all day again. I am on this diet and have lost four pounds so far. I feel better than I have felt in a LONG time. I forgot how good I feel when I exercise. Yesterday I had walked for 40 minutes at a brisk pace, so I was allowed to eat 300 more calories.
We had a drug rep come in with a huge basket filled with all these chocolatey baked goods. Two chocolate cakes, brownies, homemade oreo cookies, cake pops, and pretzel turtles. It was pure evil. The doctors were teasing me that the chocolate cake tasted awful. Dr. Nielson said, "This cake is so bad. But I think I'll have another slice just for the team." Doctor Smithson was saying, "This cake is so bad, you have to try it, Dr. Lehnardt." I was laughing so hard. Jan was making gagging faces as she ate a slice and told me it was really dry. Yeah right!!!! I ended up trying one of the cake pops and it was amazing. Later, I looked on my little app and found out that ONE cake pop is 145 calories! I was whining to Jan, "But I didn't think that just one would hurt. After all, everyone was doing it!" We were laughing about that. Jan had three cake pops plus a slice of cake. She was going to do the diet with me, but has not had the drive to start yet. When I start seeing weight loss and my clothes start fitting better, it's all the drive I need to keep going. I love it!
Plus, we keep joking at work that I have to look smokin' at Taylor's wedding. hahaha!!
Because of that stupid cake pop, I had to limit my dinner calories, which sucked. We went to Wendy's for dinner. I had a chicken sandwich which put me over the allotted calories, so Emeli and I walked to Walmart and back to make up for it. Now I am so tired. But I still feel good.
No comments:
Post a Comment