Monday, May 16, 2011

May!

Wow! It's May already! That means I only have a couple of weeks of school left...really only one now.

Today as I was walking out of class, I passed a stink bug. I haven't seen a stink bug in years. I remember irritating them as a kid and watching them lift up their bum at me. Suddenly, there was this kind of a coppery smell that is pretty nasty. Hence, the name stink bug. So this little stink bug, without provocation, lifted up his bum to me. I was too far from the ground to get a whiff of his noxious odor, but I felt the drift of what he was trying to say to me. I was wondering why I'm not blessed with that ability. Why can't I do that to people who piss me off? It is much better than flipping someone off and yelling at them. You just lift your bum up in the air and spray! Skunks have it, too. Why are they the lucky ones? There are a few choice people who would probably get a bum lift from me and it would sure feel good to let them know how I feel. Oh well.

Now Emeli is nagging at me to go swimming. She got a new bathing suit and is always whining for me to go with her. Blah.

No comments: