Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13

So for the last two weeks I have been "unemployed" and not attending school or training. After a year of always having homework, it's a little weird to have nothing to do. Of course, that doesn't mean my house is any cleaner!! Who wants to do housework when there are art projects that have been waiting for me?!

We signed up for Netflix a couple of weeks ago, so every night Robby and I curl up on the couch and watch a movie or two. We don't get to bed before midnight and then we sleep in. I feel SO lazy!!! Unfortunately, most of the movies we are watching are pretty intense with quite a few F bombs. I told Robby that these movies are not helping me with my swearing problem. My favorite swear word of all time is A-hole with Dammit coming in a close second. It is not good for me to hear this stuff all the time because the words just rise right out of my mouth before I realize it. What if I am in the middle of church or something and the word comes out?! I will be in deep doo-doo.

My newest little hobby/craft project is embroidering dish towels and then putting a cute fabric border on them. They look so cute and retro. Robby even mentioned tonight how he likes having them in the kitchen so he can dry his hands. Score.

If I am not embroidering, I am cleaning up ferret poop. I think we are feeding the ferrets too much. They are pooping at a rate that boggles the mind. I clean up one little pile (off a puppy pad) only to turn around and find another little pile. Bandit, the baby, has the most nasty poop. It is always runny and has a real ferrety odor. Robby claims it makes him gag to pick up the poop. Thank goodness we never had a baby together. Something tells me he didn't change a lot of diapers...hahahaha!!! BRAT!!

Well, it is evening and time to watch another Netflix movie with Robby. I will enjoy this while I can and can sleep in.

No comments: