Poor Taylor waits and waits for me to post a blog and it never happens. Well, today is the day!
If I waited until my life was quiet and without stress, I would never blog; hence, the absence of posts for a while. So even though my life is very hectic, I will try to be more faithful.
My job is going well. I am not working on quotes and renewals which means that I can get commission, which will be nice in the summer months because those are our busy times. Bill, who has been a thorn in my side at work, got fired on Friday. It was because I told Rick how he has been yelling at another employee. It was the final straw for Rick, so Bill was let go. It was very uncomfortable on Friday and I kind of had a cloud over me all weekend because of it.
Robby and I are happy, even though he doesn't have a job right now. He is working toward getting unemployment, but that's on hold because there was a dispute about his last job, so we are ironing that out and then hopefully unemployment can go through. In the meantime, he is not earning anything and he feels like a complete loser. It's really hard on him to not be busy. But he does make great dinners! :)
Brett and Emeli are wanting to move with their dad if he gets a job in CA. I'm not happy with that at all. I would have NO children with me. They would be raised by Cozette, who is a terrible mother.
On a positive note, I sold something on etsy.I also finished a craft project I will be hanging on the wall, which I'm excited about.
I will also be taking March 12 off so I can have a long weekend. There are no days off in March, so I'm giving myself one. That will be nice.
I would love to be home and craft all day and sell them, but until then, I work in an office. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment