Yesterday Robby got a paper route. We have a Mexican family on our street who got him the job. I knew they did paper routes and I also remembered from when I did routes that they don't really care if you have all your green card stuff accurate. A lot of illegal aliens work doing paper routes. It's hard work, but it pays well.
Robby went this morning with someone so they could show him his route. He gets car sick easily and this guy was driving so erratically that Robby had to throw up during the route. Then when he came home, he threw up again. When he climbed back into bed, he was literally frozen. I left him this morning with a couple of layers of blankets, a heating pad at his feet and tea by the bedside. He's not worried about doing it himself because he will be the one driving and that makes a huge difference.
I will help him this weekend. The kids want to help, too. They have a ton of experience...hahaha!!
Poor Robby. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment