It has been a long time since I've written!
On Friday we went to Logan to visit Rachelle and family. It was Zoe's birthday and she is a complete doll! She is walking and is so dang cute. We had a lot of fun. Brett and Emeli love visiting there and get irritated if we go without them. Emeli loves the kids and is really good with them. D'Jayden loves her. It's so cute. Brett thinks that Rachelle is hilarious. We got home from there at about 11pm. We dropped the kids off at their dad's. We had the weekend together and it was nice.
I always enjoy the weekend with Roberto when we are without the kids. On Saturday we ran errands and just hung around. It's just nice to be with him. We joke around and talk about things. It's really nice. He makes me laugh all the time.
On Saturday night, Emeli called to say she wanted to come home. I guess her dad and Cozette wanted her to clean up some stuff she felt wasn't her job to do. That happens a lot. They go there for the weekend and end up working and cleaning up messes that have been there for a while. It really bothers them a lot. So Cozette had a tantrum and Emeli told her dad how scared she was of Cozette's behavior. Her dad said, "Don't you remember your mom acting like that?" Emeli said no. Cozette throws things, swears, kicks things and gets very aggressive. Then he said, "Don't you remember your mom treating ME that way?" Emeli said no. I don't think I was that way at all. I would yell in frustration, but I would never throw things at the kids or swear at them or call them names. There were times I would tell them to go to their rooms but that was so I wouldn't do something violent. It was a way for me to cool off. But I have never sworn at my children or thrown something at them in anger. I told Emeli to give it some time and if she was still feeling that same way after church on Sunday, she could come home. She ended up staying all of Sunday.
The CEO of my company came by yesterday and took us out for lunch AND dinner. That was nice. For lunch we went to Ruby River and for dinner we went to PF Chang's. I was glad to go to PF Chang's because I will probably never get Roberto to take me there...haha! He is NOT a Chinese or Mexican fan.
The kids are with us this weekend. I will probably have Brett do my hair because he actually does a good job AND he doesn't mind it.
No comments:
Post a Comment